We bought it, we tested it, and now we’re giving it away. Want to win an Apple iPad for Mother’s Day? Of course you do! Take our quick quiz to find out if you’re eligible:
1. Are you a mom?
2. Do you have a blog?
3. Do you want to win an iPad?
If you answered “yes”, “yes”, and “no duh!”, then you’ve come to the right place. Unlike other iPad giveaways, ours is only open to the sisterhood of blog-wielding moms. So your odds of winning? Are pretty good.
1. Write a post on your blog linking to our blog.
2. Link to our homepage, which is www.bestkidsapps.com.
3. For the anchor text, use “iPhone apps for kids”.
4. Leave a comment here with a link to your post.
Simply include something like this in your post: “I’m participating in a contest at Best Kids Apps, a blog about iPhone apps for kids, for a chance to win an iPad.”
We’re not trying to be tricky, we’re just a couple of moms trying to out-SEO the competition (which is pretty hard, since they’re computer ninjas and we’re liberal arts majors).
Anything you want! Tell us your idea of a perfect Mother’s Day. List your favorite iPhone apps for keeping children quiet and happy. Don’t have an iPhone? Tell us why you want one. Got a long trip or convalescence coming up that an iPad would be perfect for? Tell us about that.
1. Contest runs now through Sunday, May 9th, 2010 at midnight PDT.
2. Must be 18 or older to enter.
3. Contest open to legal residents of the U.S. and Canada only.
4. One entry per person, per day.
5. Winner will be drawn at random and announced on this site Monday, May 10th, 2010.